Saturday, April 18, 2009

Forming on a Style

Recently my fashion style has been silenced. I gained a lot weight and just don’t quite feel as though I fit into what I like. It’s really sad. SO I am going to write on how a dressed a mere six months ago.

I like colors. I love bright, bold, beautiful colors. With my style I want to portray myself as energetic, friendly and joyful. I love skirts and ruffles and flowers. Not in the preppy- girlie way (which I am not insulting) but in a resort wear kind of way. I also like a lot of embroidery and linens that give my style an ethnic feel. At least this is my daytime look. I like to dress as if I could go for a stroll on a tropical beach.

At night, however, I like my *bling* *bling*, glitter sparkles all that. It could be a way to call attention to myself. I used to go clubbing a lot, since I was 14. My friends and I would always be in competition to get the most attention. While I don’t consciously do this anymore, I feel it might be an explanation to why I feel tempted to pour a can of glitter all over myself. I won’t do it but it seems appealing.

Day or night I used to love to show off my feminine figure. My clothing in the day was a little more flow-y than my skin-tight club dresses but I still played up my curves. This communicated the confidence I once possessed.

Even though I am no longer wearing the clothes that I once used to I think I still offer a glimpse of the fun loving, outgoing girl I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment